Oz Map/Characters


Oz Map

In Flour-Hill Steads, bread is the primary delectable! From processed flour to whole wheat, this town runs on the mills, most notable being Hefty-Left Mill, operated only by those who are left-handed. In Flour-Hill, for short, one can take a detour through the Blue Forest and over the Ease-Way Cross. Here a weary traveler can get all the travel tips from Pep the Guide set in his small hut directly where the paths cross. He is an extremely outgoing extrovert, packed with a punch of energy for those on an adventure for Loaves. If one chooses to travel directly into town, they would be greeted by a noticeable bread-like building, surrounded by your usual Munchkin houses.
However, to the right of these paths, also lay the Grotto and the Somber Willow. Despite its name, the Willow is actually doing quite well, and houses plenty of Fairies who would be sure to share their baked goods- this brings business away from the town, which is why they cunningly call it “Somber Willow.” The Grotto has been said to emit strange sounds, and is yet to be explored.

Comments

  1. Visiting Rodan Comment:

    I really enjoy the lead up to your game! There's a lot of playful options that make the game feel lively from the get-go, and I enjoy how much your world values knowledge in the form of just so many books. The little house and things like the rock papers scissors choice are all very fun, and add a bit of life into what we were tasked to do beyond the explanations about the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting Rodan Comment:

    Your world is so cute! I really enjoy your characters and I can very clearly imagine your beautiful world. I love the mood you set up and the comedy is pure and good. I wanted to do the tour route, but I got caught in a loop and didn't get to see the creatures. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but I wish I could've seen more! I guess wanting to see more is a good sign that it's successful though! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved your game and your world! I thought it was beautifully designed and I could really picture the interesting and fun characters and the design of the world. It really caught my attention and I wanted to keep clicking forward and learning more and discovering more! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment